DEPLOYMENT OF SOLAR ENERGY
We deploy Solar energy which consist of the solar panels, the inverters, batteries etc. You can actually decide to make solar energy and batteries a power option in your estate, and that way you can promise 24 hrs light for tenants. It's also cool for offices and homes as it saves alot of fuel money and is absolutely noiseless compared to many generators just sizable for the house or office. And ofcourse it is also fumeless. We strongly recommend solar energy, Africa is the continent with the richest solar resources and yet the least in its useage. You can power an entire farm in a rural remote area with only solar energy.
Find our installation protocols below
An upfront investment can ensure selecting the right site, the right equipment, and the right resources, all of which maximize energy yield and lead to a successful project.
- Site review and considerations
- Design issues and considerations
- Material options for modules, inverters, and balance-of-system components
- Consultation with clients and manufacturers
- Grid interconnection requirements and considerations
- Electrical and building permit requirements
- Utility rebate and incentive documentation, if applicable
- Performance modeling and estimation
- Assist with financial analysis of system
- Assist with decision on whether to proceed with final design, procurement of materials, and construction
- Assist with selection of Construction Contractor(s)
- Optional in-person site visit depending on local design and engineering resources
HUXON EDGE TECH Professional Services will deliver a complete construction planset, with the necessary engineering stamps and permits as required. Or we can provide a third-party review of the design proposed by your engineering company.
- Site Plan and Array Layout
- Electrical and Grounding
- Racking Plan
- Balance of System and Labeling
- Equipment Pad and Mechanical Drawings
- Data Acquisition System Plan
- Interconnection Plan
- Medium Voltage Plan
- Others as required
CONSTRUCTION PHASE CONSULTING
Utilize HUXON EDGE TECH’s expertise in project management and quality control and assurance, based on industry best practice and relevant Codes and Standards, to ensure a top quality PV installation.
- Initial and on-going consultation with Construction Contractor on design implementation and construction issues
- On-site quality control (QC) inspections with inspection reports at agreed upon progress intervals
- Final on-site acceptance inspection report and final punch-list
Detailed commissioning is critical to system performance. HUXON EDGE TECH can provide third-party commissioning services on a variety of levels, or can review contractor documentation for accuracy, completeness, and find anomalies that may be present.
- Final commissioning and documentation
- Performance and energy testing of system
- IV curve tracing and analysis
- Creation of or verification of as-built drawings
- Third-party inspections and review of Construction Contractor documentation
OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND TRAINING
Ongoing support, preventative maintenance, and, when necessary, reactive maintenance are critical for ensuring system reliability and return on investment. HUXON EDGE TECH provides a range of services raging from onsite, to remote analysis, to training of company personnel.
- Remote support and data analysis
- Development of operations manuals and maintenance checklists
- Optional training workshop for on-site maintenance personnel or send maintenance personnel to regularly scheduled HUXON EDGE TECH workshop(s)
- In-person inspection at first anniversary of final commissioning
- Performance review at first anniversary of final commissioning
- Perform or arrange for required maintenance as per manufacturer specifications in order to meet product warranty requirements
- O&M subcontractor services
- Warranty claim assistance and expert witness testimony